Terms & Conditions define the rules of providing informational and warranty and post-warranty services through the website under the domain: www.light-for-me.store. It is a document required in the light of Art. 13 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on the Rights of the Consumer (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827).
The SELLER and at the same time the ADMINISTRATOR of the website is the company:
Address: ul. Falista 2, 41-906 Bytom, Poland
Address to CORRESPONDENCE and SHIPMENT: as above
Tel. +48 570 222 252
The company is a VAT payer and has an EU VAT number: PL6263008120. Bank accounts number for payments:
- IBAN: PL78 1050 1230 1000 0090 3220 8390 (PLN)
- IBAN: PL77 1050 1230 1000 0090 3220 8408 (EUR)
- With payments from abroad: SWIFT / BIC: INGBPLPW
These Regulations are addressed both to private consumers and to business entities using the Shop and define the rules for using the Online Shop and the rules and procedures for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer remotely through the Shop.
The BUYER has the right before placing an order to negotiate all provisions of the contract with the Seller, including those amending the provisions of the following Terms and Conditions - within the limits permitted by law. Negotiations, for their validity, require a written form. In the event the BUYER resigns from the possibility to conclude a contract by way of individual negotiations, the following Terms and Conditions apply.
- ONLINE SHOP - means that the AGREEMENT for the sale or provision of the service is concluded electronically and if the CONSUMER is a contracting party it is carried out on the terms described in the Act of 30 May 2014 on CONSUMER's rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827
- INTERNET SHOP - means that the AGREEMENT of sale or service is provided by electronic means and if the party is a CONSUMER it is carried out under the conditions described in the law of 30 May 2014 on the rights of the CONSUMER (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827) .
- CUSTOMER - A private person, as well as a legal entity and an organizational unit that is not a legal entity that has special provisions conferring legal capacity and who makes or intends to enter into an agreement or otherwise use the services offered through the INTERNET SHOP.
- CONSUMER - CUSTOMER, private person doing with the SELLER legal activities not connected directly to their business activities - Civil Code Art.22
- SALES AGREEMENT - the contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of a structured remote contracting system (within the SHOP) without the physical presence of the parties, exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the contract.
- REGULATIONS - these Shop's Terms and Conditions.
- ORDER - a statement submitted electronically or by telephone about the willingness of the contract (order of the product or service).
- ACCOUNT - the customer's account in the Shop, where data provided by the Customer and information about the orders placed in the Shop are collected.
- REGISTRATION FORM - a form available in the Shop to create an Account.
- ORDER FORM - an interactive form available at the Shop to place an Order, in particular by adding the Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment.
- CART - a component of the SHOP software, which shows Customer's products to be purchased, as well as the ability to identify and modify Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- PRODUCT - product available in the Shop that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- FACTORY REFURBISHED - used, exemplary, productive, wear-worn, fully functional, tested by the SELLER and thoroughly described on the SHOPPING website.
- NEWSLETTER - a service provided electronically by the SELLER, consisting in sending interested commercial and advertising information to the interested e-mail address.
2. General provisions
Range of activities - mail order shipping with the use of underwater torches, video lights and accessories for scuba divers.
The SELLER applies the European Code of Conduct in Electronic Commerce. Below is a link to the English version of the Code: http://www.euro-label.com/en/code-of-conduct/index.html
CUSTOMER - is obliged to enter data into a system that is in line with the facts, lawful and good morals. Shared data must not infringe on personal rights or property rights of third parties.
SELLER is a VAT payer and issues the sales document - invoice or receipt for each sale of the product.
INTERNET SHOP fulfills orders with shipping to the address around the world to most countries, restrictions may apply (See Delivery terms).
Prior to placing your order CLIENT must be familiar with this RULES. The fact of acquaintance with and acceptance of all the provisions of these regulations is explicitly confirmed upon registration in the system and before final confirmation of the order. The order form will not be accepted without such confirmation.
Orders can be submitted electronically 24 hours daily 7 days a week.
You can make a phone call at the telephone number listed on the CONTACT tab. In the case of a distance contract via telephone SELLER confirms the content of the proposed contract by sending it to the CUSTOMER fixed on paper or other durable medium. CONSUMER for the validity of the contract shall declare the acceptance of the terms and conclusion of the contract - it is effective if it has been fixed on paper or other durable medium upon receipt of a confirmation from the SELLER.
Processing time of the order (preparation and shipping of the Products) by the SELLER takes place after receipt of the payment into the account.
Processing time for order realization: 2 - 14 days from the date fixed as in the previous item. The Seller reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and refund in full any order or part thereof, at any time. The order or part thereof that is not accepted will be deemed cancelled. The Seller shall not be liable for issues resulting form such cancellations or declines. The Seller will issue the refund via the same method the payment was made.
Prices quoted in the store are available in EUR, GBP, USD and PLN currency and are gross prices (including the required taxes including VAT) where applicable.
These prices do not include delivery costs.
The price binding for the CUSTOMER is the current price at the time of placing the order.
5. Payment methods:
- prepay - transfer to the bank account given in the SELLER's data or sent on the order confirmation;
- cash payment for personal collection - ordered products must be collected within 10 days of placing the order at the company's premises after prior appointment;
- BLIK payments, card payments, electronic transfer via an external payment system offered by iMoje, is supported by ING Bank Śląski S.A. with headquarters in Katowice.
If you choose to pay by prepay by wire transfer, CLIENT is obliged to pay the price under the Contract within 7 days from the date of signing, unless the parties to the Contract agree otherwise.
SELLER is entitled to limit available payment methods
For detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods, please visit the Shop's website.
The online payment service provider is Braintree.
The SELLER has the right to limit the available payment methods, including requiring prepayment in whole or in part.
6. Shipment, delivery and customs
Shipping costs are paid by the CUSTOMER unless otherwise stated in the product offer description.
Please note that the shipping cost is calculated based on the country, not post code provided, and is for mainland only. Should your delivery address be located in remote or island territory of a country the actual shipping cost might be much higher. In such a case, contact us prior to placing an order so that we can check what shipping options we are able to offer. If you place an order, without prior contact with us, we may either change the shipping service from courier to “priority registered service” offered by post office, ask you to pay the difference for courier shipping or cancel the order.
Seller offers shipment to most countries in the world except for areas where international restrictions may apply. Seller reserves the right to cancel and refund any order where deemed necessary due to these restrictions.
Some countries accept only delivery to business addresses.
Processing time for the order means time from accepting the order (full payment received) to being collected by the courier. Processing time includes: final checks of the product prior to despatch, packing, booking the collection and pick up by the courier. Processing time is 1-14 business days from the day of accepting the order. If the ordered goods are in stock, the processing time is 1-3 business days. In other cases, Seller does their best to ensure that the order’s processing time does not exceed 14 business days.
Business day is a week day, and excludes weekends and public holidays.
Each parcel is carefully prepared for the shipping and despatched with a trackable service. Seller offers only courier trackable services. Delivery dates vary from 2-7 business days depending on the destination, counting from the day of despatch. Delivery dates depend on many factors: courier company, public holidays, weekends, unforeseen circumstances etc.
Based on the shipping destination, a selected courier company and service will be shown and available to select at checkout.
Any claim of the defect of the delivered goods that occurred in transport must be made within 5 days of delivery through customer centre at help.light-for-me.com. If no claim is made within this time, the delivery is assumed to have been accepted.
Customer is to check for any damage to the parcel before accepting and signing for it. If necessary, fill in the form provided by the courier at delivery and describe the damage.
We reserve the right to charge extra fees for returned parcels that needs to be resend. We reserve the right to charge extra fees for redirecting the parcels to a different address other than a delivery address after the order has been shipped.
All orders within the EU can be shipped to Shipping Address specified in the checkout. Billing and Shipping address can be different but need to be within the same country. All orders outside the EU will be shipped to the registered Billing Address.
We are not to be held responsible for any returns or loss of the ordered goods due to incorrect contact details and address provided at checkout. If such shipments are returned to us, we reserve the right to charge all additional costs for returned shipment and re-shipping of the order.
Any customs duties / local tax duties are Customer’s responsibility. Each parcel outside the EU is clearly described with real value of the order, necessary customs invoices and paperwork provided. We are not to be held responsible for any shipments rejected / returned by Customer due to unpaid local tax / customs duties clearances or customs processing times. We reserve the right to deduct all the costs charged to us for returning such a parcel from applicable refund or charge the customer these costs before re-despatching the order. Please note that sometimes local tax and customs duties are charged even if the parcel / order is returned - if that is the case, we reserve the right to deduct or charge these costs as well.
We are not to be held responsible for any delays of the delivery caused by the courier company, customs clearance procedure or customer not present at delivery address. It is customer’s responsibility to track the parcel, provide any additional customs information required or rearrange the delivery / collect the parcel from courier depot in case of missed delivery. Parcels not collected within a time frame specified by the courier company are returned to us - we reserve the right to charge any cost for returned shipping.
7. Complaints and withdrawals (returns) in relation to non-CONSUMER Customers (for business entities)
- This item of Terms and Conditions applies only in relations with non-CONSUMER BUYERS.
- Warranty liability expires 12 months after the date of receipt of the PRODUCT.
- CUSTOMER has the right to choose the method of delivery - including booking their own carrier, who will collect the PRODUCT on his behalf.
- If a sale is to be sent by the SELLER, the delivery is deemed to have been made when the SELLER has assigned it to the carrier performing the transport of such goods.
- As soon as the item is sold, the benefits and burdens of the item and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item are transferred to the CUSTOMER
- Upon receipt of the consignment with the ordered products, the non-CONSUMER Customer is obliged to examine the consignment over time and in the manner accepted for such consignments. If they find that there has been a defect or damage to the Product during the carriage, the Customer is obliged to do all the necessary steps to establish the liability of the carrier. If the CUSTOMER has not examined the item and has not immediately notified the seller of the identified defect, and in case the defect has come to light only later - if he fails to notify the seller immediately after it is discovered - there is a loss of warranty rights.
- The SELLER'S liability towards a non-CONSUMER CUSTOMER, irrespective of its legal basis, is limited, both within a single claim and for any claim in total, up to the price paid and the delivery cost of the contract. The SELLER bears liability to the non-CONSUMER CUSTOMER for typical damages only at the time of conclusion of the contract and shall not be liable for the lost benefits to the non-CONSUMER CUSTOMER.
- If there is no liability of the SELLER for the warranty, authorizing the CUSTOMER to return the PRODUCT, the CUSTOMER may return the purchased PRODUCT only with the SELLER's consent, at the CUSTOMER's expense if the PRODUCT is not used in the genuine packaging.
- If the item is sold defective, the Customer may withdraw from the contract or demand a price reduction. However, the Customer can not withdraw from the contract if the seller immediately exchanges the defective item for defect-free or the defects will be removed immediately. This restriction does not apply if the item has already been exchanged by the seller or repaired unless the defect is irrelevant.
- The SELLER states that in the case of warranty covered PRODUCTS the obligations of the guarantor in this respect, are specified and must be exercised in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the WARRANTY CARD. The WARRANTY given to the PRODUCT that is sold is an addendum and does not exclude, limit or suspend Buyer's rights under the Disposable Product Dispute Resolution.
- SELLER does not accept any COD (cash on delivery) parcels.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller / Service Provider and the Non-CONSUMER CUSTOMER shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the SELLER.
- The warranty rules and quality assurances - not mentioned above - in contracts with entrepreneurs are adopted explicitly in the wording of the Civil Code Art. 565-581.
8. The right to withdraw from the contract (REFUND OF THE GOODS) in the case of distance selling with the participation of the CONSUMER.
- In accordance with Article 27 of the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the consumer, entering into the "distance agreement", has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 calendar days of the date of taking possession of the PRODUCT (if a product consists of many things that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the term begins with the acquisition of the last item, lot or part, if the contract consists of delivering the Products on a regular basis for a fixed period of time - from taking possession of the first Product - In the case of services or contracts of a different nature. However, if the BUYER is a CONSUMER, the acquisition of the product is counted from the date of giving it to the carrier when the SELLER has not influenced the choice of the carrier. In case of withdrawal from the Contract, the CONSUMER is entitled to reimbursement of costs incurred. However, if CONSUMER has chosen a way of delivering things other than the cheapest conventional way offered by the SELLER - the SELLER is not obliged to return the CONSUMER costs incurred by him in excess of the cheapest way.In order to keep the 14-day deadline, the Sellet must be informed about the withdrawal form the contract. The statement can be made electronically. In the case of making an electronic statement, the SELLER will immediately send the CONSUMER on a durable medium a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal notice.
- After submitting the statement, the CONSUMER is obliged to return the product to the CORRESPONDENCE address within 14 days (counted from the date of sending the withdrawal notice) - unless the SELLER has offered to collect the PRODUCT himself. The deadline for the return is counted from the date of shipment.
- CONSUMER is responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from the use of it in a way other than necessary to state the nature, characteristics and functioning of the purchased product.
- SELLER, within 14 calendar days, will return the payment made by Consumer, including the cost of delivering the goods from the SELLER to the CONSUMER. The SELLER may, however, withhold a refund until the item is returned or the CONSUMER has provided proof of its return - whichever is the earlier. SELLER makes a refund using the same method of payment used by the CONSUMER unless the CONSUMER expressly agrees to another way of reimbursement, and which does not involve any additional costs to the Seller.
- The direct costs of returning the PRODUCT to the SELLER are borne by the CONSUMER (CUSTOMER).
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to CONSUMERS in the cases listed in the Annex.
- SELLER does not receive shipments sent “COD (cash on delivery)". Return shipping should be adequately secured against transport damage.
9. Warranty liability and guarantee for sale with CONSUMER.
- The Sale Agreement covers brand new and Factory Refurbished Products. The status of each Product used is described in the Store pages.
- SELLER is obliged to deliver the PRODUCT subject to the contract - without any defect.
- The SELLER is responsible for the warranty for physical defects that existed at the time of the delivery to the buyer or resulted from the cause of the item being sold - for a period of 2 years.
- The SELLER states that in the case of warranty covered PRODUCTS the obligations of the guarantor in this respect, are specified and must be exercised in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the WARRANTY CARD. The WARRANTY given to the PRODUCT that is sold is an addendum and does not exclude, limit or suspend Consumer's rights for the liability of the SELLER under the Dispossessed Disputes Act (Article 577 of the Civil Code).
- SELLER is relieved from warranty liability if the Consumer knows about the defect at the time of entering into the contract.
- In the event of a defect or non-conformity of the delivered PRODUCT with the contract, the CONSUMER shall have the right to file a complaint.
- In order to submit a complaint, we recommend that the Consumer files a complaint in writing via the Customer Portal at help.light-for-me.com, describes the basis of the complaint and the requests for removal of defects.
- In agreement with the SELLER - if possible and appropriate - the CONSUMER who makes the warranty claim will be obliged to send the defective Product at the cost of the SELLER to the place indicated in the contract of sale and when such place is not specified in the contract - in which the item was released to CONSUMER.
- If the item sold has a defect, the Consumer may ask for price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the SELLER immediately and without undue disadvantage to the buyer will replace the faulty item free of defects or defect will be removed. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been exchanged or repaired by the SELLER or the SELLER has not made the obligation to exchange the item for free or defect removal.
- If the BUYER is a CONSUMER, he may request the seller to replace the item instead of removing the defect or request removing the defect instead of a replacement, unless meeting the requirements chosen by the Consumer is impossible or requires excessive costs. When assessing cost, the value of the defect-free item, the nature and significance of the defect are taken into account.
- The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price of the contract, in which the value of the defective item remains to the value of the thing without a fault.
- The BUYER can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- If the item sold has a defect, the BUYER may demand replacement of the item for defect-free or defect removal. SELLER is obliged to exchange defective goods for defect free or remove defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the buyer. SELLER may refuse to address a buyer's claim if fulfilling the claim in a manner chosen by the buyer is not possible or it would be unreasonably costly compared to the second possible way to comply with the contract. If the BUYER is a business entity, the SELLER may refuse to exchange items for free of defects or remove a defect also when the cost of redressing the obligation exceeds the price of the item sold.
- SELLER will process the complaint without undue delay. No later than within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint and will inform the consignee in writing or electronically of the state of complaint. Leaving a complaint at that time without an answer is equivalent to acknowledging the complaint.
- After the complaint has been taken into account, the SELLER will refund the costs incurred by the CONSUMER to the CONSUMER and incurred by the CONSUMER. The SELLER will transfer the due amount of the CONSUMER to the bank account or by post.
- If the claim is related to repair or replacement of goods - SELLER will send the CONSUMER product at their own expense.
- SELLER - in order to enable entering into the contract through the web site of the online store provides the following services:
- - establishing and administering a CUSTOMER account in the online store;
- - processing the order form in the online store;
- - with CUSTOMER's agreement - sending business information, promotional offers, etc. in the form of a "newsletter" service.
- The provision of electronic services in the aforementioned scope is free of charge.
- An electronic service contract consisting of running and administering a CUSTOMER'S Account on the Site is concluded for an indefinite period of time. The conclusion of the CLIENT registration process on the Site is deemed to be the moment of conclusion.
- The contract for the provision of an electronic service consisting in enabling the Order to be placed in the Internet Shop by completing the order form is for a fixed period of time - for the period of completing and processing the order - and is terminated upon the submission and acceptance of the Order.
- The "newsletter" service is concluded for an indefinite period of time. The agreement is concluded when Customer agrees to receive the messages to the email address given during registration.
- The consumer may withdraw from the contract for the provision of the service without giving reasons within 14 days of the conclusion of the contract - except when the service starts before the expiry of that period with the consent of the CONSUMER - by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the trader:
- - by submitting a statement on the website,
- - in the form of e-mail or written to the address of the SELLER
- In the case of an indefinite service, both parties have the right to terminate the contract:
- - The CONSUMER may terminate the service contract by electronic means at any time by submitting the relevant statement electronically or in writing to the SELLER. The SELLER will immediately confirm receipt of the statement. SELLER within 7 days of receiving the notice will remove from the data the data covered by the protection of personal data related to the service and cease to provide it.
- - Seller has the right to terminate the service contract by electronic means if the CONSUMER objectively and unlawfully violates the Terms and Conditions - with a notice period of 30 days counting from the date of the notice. If both parties to the contract are business entities, the SELLER may, in such circumstances, terminate the contract for the provision of the Electronic Service with immediate effect.
- - SELLER and CUSTOMER can terminate the service contract by electronic means at any time by agreement of the parties.
- Complaints will be processed promptly no later than within 14 days. Failure to observe the complaint during this period means acknowledgment of the complaint.
11. Processing and protection of personal data
- The Administrator of CUSTOMER's personal data collected through the INTERNET SHOP is the SELLER.
- The administrator ensures the security of the transferred data and the implementation of CUSTOMER's rights resulting from the RODO Regulation. The CLIENT has the right to access their personal data and rectification or request their complete deletion (if it is not contrary to the law) or limit the right to process their personal data at any time - to this end, you can use the functions in the update store user's account data or please send a notification (eg to the e-mail address provided), specifying the request for changes or deletion of data from the records.
- The CLIENT has the right to receive data regarding a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. He also has the right to send this data to another administrator, without any obstacles on the part of the ADMINISTRATOR from which the data will be extracted (Article 20 (1)). In cases where it is technically possible, the CLIENT may request the ADMINISTRATOR to forward its data directly to another administrator (Article 20 (2)).
- The ADMINISTRATOR may refuse to delete the CUSTOMER's data only in cases specified by applicable law, in particular if the CLIENT has not paid all amounts due to the ADMINISTRATOR.
- In order to complete the service, you must provide the following CUSTOMER's data:
- - name;
- - address for shipping products;
- - e-mail address;
- - telephone number.
- All personal data provided during the ordering process is used only to form, conclude, change or terminate the Contract between the SERVICE PROVIDER and the CLIENT and fulfill the Contract of Sale or contract for the provision of electronic service or order fulfillment and are not made available to other institutions or third parties - except those described in point .6.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for a period consistent with applicable law, including limitation of tax claims and liabilities. Personal data for which the user has consented will be stored until the user withdraws the consent.
- In the case of online payments, personal data necessary for their implementation may be provided to the payment operator.
- In the case of the sale of products through the INTERNET SHOP to deliver products to the CONSUMER, the personal data necessary for addressing and delivering the shipment shall be forwarded to the companies dealing with the delivery of consignments - in particular courier companies - with the delivery of the consignment and in case of the on-line direct payment system - the system administrator of the payment system.
- If the Customer agrees by subscribing to the subscribers list, he / she will receive a "newsletter" at his / her email address. At any time it is possible to resign from the newsletter service.
- The User has the right to inspect and change his personal data at any time, as well as to request the Administrator to delete it immediately ("right to forget").
- Requests regarding the processing of personal data may be sent by the User by e-mail to the address of the data administrator.
- The Administrator undertakes to make every effort to maintain adequate protection of the Customer's personal data.
- The user has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
12. Final Provisions
- The contract is concluded in English and under the jurisdiction of Polish law. This choice does not deprive, however, of the protection of the CONSUMER which it grants to the rules which can not be excluded by contract, under the law of the State in which the Consumer has his habitual residence and the trader directs his activities to that State and the contract falls within that scope.
- The provisions of this RULES are not intended to exclude or limit any rights of the CUSTOMER who is also the CONSUMER within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) - the rights of the CUSTOMER legal regulations. In case of non-compliance of the provisions of this RULES with the aforementioned provisions, these provisions shall prevail.
- The content of the Terms and Conditions is available at all times in the Terms and Conditions tab on the SELLER page and can be copied and printed at any time by the Buyer. The content of the Terms and Conditions may also be sent at any time by e-mail or post at the request of the CLIENT. Terms and Conditions along with attachments is also delivered to CLIENTS attached to an e-mail confirming the order and conclusion of the contract.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular:
- Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 16, item 93, as amended);
- Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended);
- Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2013, item 1422);
- Law of 30 June 2000 on Industrial Property Law (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 49, item 508, as amended);
- The Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended);
- Act of 30 May 2014 on the Rights of the Consumer (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827)
- Should there be provisions in the Terms and Conditions contrary to the abovementioned or other applicable regulations in the Republic of Poland, these provisions shall take precedence over the wording of the RULES.
- If any provision of this T&Cs is found to be unlawful, void or otherwise unenforceable to the extent provided for by law, then in that respect it shall be excluded. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions remains valid.
- All the names of the products offered for sale by the INTERNET SHOP are used for identification purposes and may be protected and protected under the provisions of the Industrial Property Law Act (Journal of Laws of 2001, No. 49 item 5081, as amended).
- All pictures posted on the WEBSITE are protected by the Act of 4 February 1994 on copyright and related rights (OJ 1994, No. 24 item 83, as amended) - they have a creative and individual character. They can not be copied without the consent of the Website Administrator.
- In the case of disputes relating to the execution of the contract, the parties will seek to resolve the dispute by way of amicable extrajudicial court proceedings - including the settlement of the dispute before the mediator. In the absence of a settlement of arbitration, the General Court will decide on the appropriate court to settle the dispute.
- By performing the obligation to indicate out-of-court complaint and redress procedures and the rules for accessing these procedures, we hereby declare that the up-to-date information in this area is available at: http://doa.konsument.uokik.gov.pl. Consumers and entrepreneurs can use the web-based ODR platform for arbitration of disputes. The platform is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. UOKIK keeps a register of entities entitled to out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes at https://www.uokik.gov.pl/rejestr_podmiot_uprawonymi.php.
- Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister (Central Agency Packaging Register) number: DE2532129975714-V
- The content of Annexes 1,2 and 3 is an integral part of this Terms and Conditions.
Annex No. 1 to the REGULATIONS::
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely is not available to the CONSUMER in cases of:
- contracts for the provision of services, if the SELLER has performed the service fully with the express consent of the CONSUMER who was informed before the service begins that after the fulfillment of the service by the seller that they will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- a contract in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal of the contract;
- a contract in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the CONSUMER's specification or serving to satisfy individual needs;
- a contract in which the object of the service is an item which is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf-life date;
- a contract in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- a contract in which the object of the service are things that, after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other things;
- contracts in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract of sale, and which delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the seller has no control;
- a contract in which the CONSUMER clearly demanded that the seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. If the seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the CONSUMER has requested, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the CONSUMER with regard to additional services or items;
- contracts in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- contract concluded at a public auction;
- rental agreements for a building or premises for purposes other than residential, transport of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
- contracts for the supply of digital content that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the explicit consent of the CONSUMER before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Annex No. 2 - is a "Sample statement of withdrawal from the contract". The file in .pdf format to be downloaded and printed.
Annex No. 3 - is a "Return Form". The file in .pdf format to be downloaded and printed.