SMARTX Sp. z o.o. takes great care of Customers' security when using www.light-for-me.store website. We do our best to keep you and your personal information safe here. light-for-me.store website is SSL encrypted.You may browse www.light-for-me.store website without revealing any personal information. However, if you wish to place an order, you will be asked to create an account. While creating your account you are asked to give your:
- Name and Surname
- Email address (which will be your login)
You are not asked any other personal information at this stage of registration. Once you create the account, an activation email is sent to the email address provided. When you activate your account, you can update all the details that are required to fulfil your orders.
When placing an order you are asked to confirm personal information such as name, address and telephone number. These details are further processed only to deal with your order (billing and payment purpose) and deliver the ordered item(s). You can provide different billing and shipping address provided they are in the same country. You can add and save a few shipping addresses for your convenience.
SMARTX Sp. z o.o. does not sell or share your personal information with other companies or people except to fulfil your order (revealing your address to delivery company), maintain warranty records and after-sale service.
There is one payment method offered at www.light-for-me.store
- bank wire
We never ask you directly for your credit / debit card details, passwords to your bank account or any other account!
These data are kept secret for safety measure. You will need them when making payment for purchased item(s). These details will not be asked by us and will not be stored by us. Payment gateway (for card payments) is provided by ING Bank Śląski S.A. with headquarters in Katowice.
If you are redirected to make the payment to outside website (eg bank wire), first check if the page is secure – most secure websites have the letter “S” (for secure) added to https and the sign of padlock.
If you are not sure if the page you are on is secure, please contact directly the company managing the website to have it confirmed.
The majority of online transactions are safe, however, there are a few steps you may take to make yourself and your personal details just a bit safer when it comes to online shopping:
- Make sure your computer is updated when it comes to antivirus software – it helps to keep your computer clean from any bugs and viruses.
- Check if your firewall is turned on. For more about firewall please go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firewall_(computing)
- If anything at any time while browsing our website causes your suspicion – please contact us immediately.
- Please remember that using public computers (eg. school, library, internet cafe) may not be safe as your details may be kept in the browser history. We kindly ask you not to use such computers to place your orders – do it from home or use a computer of someone you know and trust.
- Do not reveal any of your passwords to anybody. It is recommended to change your passwords regularly, always use a mix of letters and digits. The more complicated the password is, the less susceptible to misuse it is.
SMARTX Sp. z o.o. website may contain links to external websites which we think may be useful to our Customers. However, SMARTX Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files stored on a user’s computer. They improve the use of a website - eg. rememeber some settings and pieces of information you have given, so you do not need to keep re-entering them.
Are cookies dangerous?
No, majority of cookies use is safe. Cookies are small files of text, but they are not computer programs. They are kept on user’s computer’s hard drive but are not able to read any other bits of information saved and stored on the hard drive.
How do I enable / disable cookies?
Want to know more?
Visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.whatarecookies.com - there you will find detailed information on cookies, also how to enable and disable them. Please note that the above given addresses point to other websites, we do not owe or control the websites, their content and privacy policies.
- Bank Transfer
- Recipient: Smartx Sp. z o.o.
- SWIFT / BIC: INGBPLPW
- IBAN: PL78 1050 1230 1000 0090 3220 8390 (PLN)
- IBAN: PL77 1050 1230 1000 0090 3220 8408 (EUR)
- Bank address: ING Bank Śląski S.A., Katowice, Poland
We accept card payments through a secure payment gate provided by iMoje - ING Bank Śląski S.A. with headquarters in Katowice
Please note that we do not get, store or keep your card details. We are not able to retrieve them from payment operator.
Please note that processing the card payment may take up to 3-4 working days - we have no influence over this procedure, we cannot make it faster.
Once the payment is cleared, your order status will be changed from "pending" to “processing".
Please note that should your card payment bounce, we may take a fee of 15 EUR (or equivalent in other currency) to cover the cost.